Information on the processing of personal data
Information provided pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
1. Data Controller
The data controller is LINEAVELA.COM with registered office in Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 101, 91100 Trapani TP .
To exercise their rights, the interested party can send an email to email@example.com .
2. Purpose of the treatment
The data is collected to provide a service, for the execution of a contract, to respond to a request or following a spontaneous contribution of the user. The provision is optional. Failure to provide it will prevent or limit the provision of the service or the execution of the contract with the interested party.
Personal data will also be used for the following purposes:
- Sending of technical, commercial, information communications, catalogs, price lists, samples
- Promotional activities
- Market research and quality control
3. Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties for the execution of the purposes of the processing.
Personal data are kept for an unlimited period of time, at the discretion of the Data Controller. Where applicable, they are in any case kept for the minimum period required by law.
The access tracks are kept for 6 months.
5. Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller to access their personal data, correct, delete, limit the processing or oppose the processing, data portability. These requests will be followed up to the extent that they do not conflict with the legislation.
6. Supervisory authority
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data www.garanteprivacy.it
Personal data are not subjected to automated processes, such as profiling.
Personal data will not be processed for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The so-called "third party" cookies are, on the other hand, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users who access the server, storage of preferences, etc.
Technical cookies. These are cookies that are used to browse or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner.
Profiling cookies. These are cookies used to track the user's navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user's terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user while browsing online.
- This site uses session, technical and profiling cookies.
- The use of session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies that are removed when the browser session is closed) is strictly functional to the optimization of the use of the site and therefore to ensure the best navigation within the site.
- Among the technical cookies there are analytical cookies with anonymization of the IP address and in relation to which the third party undertakes not to cross the information contained in the cookies with others already available (these cookies are equated to technical cookies by the clarification of the Guarantor http : //www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4006878 ). For third-party cookies: Google Analytics
- Technical cookies do not require consent and are installed automatically following access to the site.
Third-party profiling cookies.
The purpose of these cookies is to analyze the user's actions, the sites visited and to provide, through third party partners, commercial content and advertising in line with the user's interests. There may also be cookies for connecting to social networks. Different technologies from cookies but similar to them could be used for the same purposes.
The use of these technologies is governed by the privacy policies of the respective companies and not by this information.
Profiling cookies are installed only after the user explicitly gives consent.
- It is possible to disable the saving of cookies by changing the browser settings. However, this could lead to a malfunction in site navigation. Here are the links for the configurations of the main browsers: Chrome - Firefox - Internet Explorer - Opera - Safari .
- Management of cookies. You can check the cookies present and selectively block the receipt of cookies from individual operators at this address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
10. Specific information
For particular processing purposes there are specific information with express requests for consent.
11. Security measures
Personal data are processed in compliance with the minimum security measures provided for in Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the provisions of art. 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The Google Analytics personal data protection policy is available at this link https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Disclosure Art. 42 Community law 2008LINEAVELA
Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 101, 91100 Trapani TP
Telephone: 0923 546788
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.