terms and conditions
Credit card - the most common credit cards, including prepaid and rechargeable cards, issued exclusively in Italy, which are part of the circuits: Cartasi, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro. With the payment by credit card you will not be charged any type of supplement. Lineavela.com reserves the right to request additional information from the Customer such as the landline phone number or the sending of copies of documents proving ownership of the Card used. In the absence of the required documentation, Lineavela.com reserves the right not to accept the order.
Paypal - PayPal is an online payment system that provides for the opening of an account with PayPal. By concluding a purchase with this type of payment, a page on the PayPal site will be displayed where you can enter your personal e-mail address and password for your PayPal account, or access the procedure for creating a new one. After registration, it is possible to proceed with payments via PayPal without having to re-enter the data, even for subsequent purchases. By choosing to pay with PayPal, the amount is charged directly to the credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard) or prepaid (PostePay) assigned. PayPal protects buyer's information. A confirmation e-mail will be sent from PayPal for each transaction performed with this method. The amount of the order is debited from the PayPal account at the time of the order. In case of cancellation, the amount will be refunded to the customer's PayPal account. Payments are accepted only from users registered on the Italian PayPal site.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. DEFINITION AND OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT 1.1 - This contract (“Contract”) is a distance contract pursuant to art. 50 and ss. Of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 ("Consumer Code"). The Contract concerns the sale of movable property between Linea Vela - Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 101, 91100 Trapani TP and the consumer (the "Customer"). The Contract is concluded directly through the acceptance by Lineavela.com of a purchase proposal issued by the Customer via the internet, following the invitation to offer content on the website
www.lineavela.com (the "Site"), based on the methods described in article 3 below. 1.2 These general conditions of sale ("General Conditions") and, in particular, the information referred to in art. 52 of the Consumer Code, as provided by Linea Vela and reported on the Site, will remain valid and effective until modified and / or integrated by Linea Vela. Any changes and / or additions to the General Conditions will be effective from the date on which they will be communicated to the public and will apply to sales made from that date. The latest updated version of the General Conditions is the one available on the Site.
2. PRICES The sales prices of the products shown on the Site are inclusive of VAT and all other taxes. Delivery costs are indicated on the Site and may vary according to the weight and volume of the individual packages.
3. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT METHOD 3.1 - Purchases of available products, as illustrated and described online in the relevant data sheets, are made by the customer at the current price indicated, inclusive of VAT, to be confirmed at the time of forwarding. order, plus shipping costs and in any case displayed at the time of purchase. Functions and characteristics described in the technical data sheets are provided by the manufacturer. Linea Vela declines all responsibility for any changes or inaccuracies. The photos used for the product sheets, while reflecting the main characteristics, may differ in color or some detail. 3.2 - Before confirming the purchase, the customer will be given a summary of the unit cost of each product chosen, the total order line, the total cost of the order in the case of purchasing multiple products and any transport costs. 3.3 - The customer, confirming the acceptance of his purchase order, will receive an e-mail message. If the customer does not receive any confirmation, the purchase order is considered canceled. 3.4 - The customer will be allowed to choose one of the payment methods which will be clearly listed on the site and which will be considered valid by Linea Vela. 3.5 - For online sales, similar for VAT purposes to mail order sales, the EXEMPTION FROM THE CERTIFICATION OBLIGATION is foreseen. These sales are not subject to the obligation to issue an invoice, unless requested by the customer at the time of the order (ONLY SUBJECTS WITH VAT NUMBER), and are also exempted from the obligation of certification by means of the receipt or tax receipt (Art. 22 of Presidential Decree No. 633/1972) pursuant to Article 2 of Presidential Decree No. 696 of 21 December 1996.
4. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS - COMPLAINTS 4.1 - Linea Vela delivers the products to the address indicated by the Customer within 30 (thirty) days from the conclusion of the Contract, as required by the Consumer Code. 4.2 - the customer is required to verify, upon receipt, the conformity of the product delivered to him with the order placed; the customer must sign the delivery note indicating "subject to control over the integrity of the products"; if this does not happen, the customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered and its compliance with what is ordered. 4. 3- Any complaint can be sent to the following address: Linea Vela - Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 101, 91100 Trapani TP
5. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS. Linea Vela accepts customer orders within the limits of the quantities of the requested products in stock. Therefore, the acceptance by Linea Vela of the purchase proposal sent by the customer is subject to the availability of the products in stock. Linea Vela undertakes to promptly notify the customer of any unforeseeable out of stock due to excess demand or other causes.
6. GUARANTEES AND ASSISTANCE The products purchased through Linea Vela are protected by the guarantees provided by the laws currently in force. This guarantee applies exclusively to faults occurring despite the normal use of the product, that is, in compliance with its functionality and as provided in any technical documentation, in compliance with the various operating standards indicated. The product warranty is not applicable in the event of negligence, carelessness in use, maintenance or connection to electrical systems or any other type not in accordance with the law. The warranty is personal and will therefore only apply to the original purchaser. Before returning the product under warranty, you will be notified by e-mail of the Return Authorization Number (NAR) which must be indicated on the product carton, which must be sent together with the sales / purchase order document. a Sailing Line Via Ammiraglio Staiti, 101, 91100 Trapani TP . Linea Vela will reject any product returned unpackaged or incomplete, as well as products for which the return costs have not been fully paid by the customer. In the case of replenishment of a product with a new or replacement one, the guarantee starts from the purchase of the first product. Linea Vela is not responsible, either towards third parties or towards the customer, for any damage or loss of what it sold and which occurred due to manufacturing defects. Under the terms of the warranty, these responsibilities are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
7. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS The Customer declares and guarantees: (I) to be a consumer in accordance with the provisions of art. 3 of the Consumer Code; (II) to be of age; (III) that the data provided by the same for the execution of the Contract are correct and truthful.
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL Sales of products via the Internet are governed by Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (articles from 50 to 68) which regulates the matter of distance contracts, that is, carried out outside business premises. This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and to obtain reimbursement of the expenses incurred. This right is reserved exclusively for natural persons (consumers), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to any professional activity carried out. To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary to send, within 10 working days of receipt of the goods, a communication in which the desire to withdraw from the contract is clearly expressed. The communication must be made by registered letter with return receipt as required by law. Pursuant to article 55, second paragraph, of the Consumer Code, the customer will not have the right of withdrawal in the following cases: · supply of sealed audiovisual products or software, opened by the customer; · Supply of products made to measure or personalized, or which by their very nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly (eg foodstuffs, cosmetics, flowers, etc…); · Supply of newspapers, periodicals, magazines. The costs of returning the product are charged to the CUSTOMER. The right of withdrawal is totally lost if the returned product is not intact, that is: · in the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, instruction manuals, etc.) · due to damage to the product for reasons other than transport. At the same time as sending the registered letter with return receipt, we invite you to communicate your decision by e-mail to Customer Service ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by telephone by contacting the number 080.4800550. Within three working days you will be sent the Authorization Number to Re-entry (NAR) which will identify your practice. When sending the package, you must indicate the Return Authorization Number assigned by Linea Vela on the packaging; The costs of returning the products are charged to the CUSTOMER. Linea Vela will return, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the products by the customer: (1) the full price paid by the customer (excluding the value attributed to the shipment during the sale) in case of return of the product complete with all its parts and functionality; or (2) the part of the price equivalent to the product actually returned by the customer who consumed the product in an appreciable manner and / or such as to significantly diminish its value.
Right of withdrawal fresh products Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty within 10 days of receipt of the goods. By marketing products with a high risk of perishability, La Linea Vela also accepts the following conditions: The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase of fresh goods at risk of perishability in the event that at the time of opening the package the product is altered or does not have the characteristics specified at the time of purchase. The right of withdrawal for products at risk of deterioration can be exercised by sending, within 24 hours of receipt of the goods, a written communication via our email service to email@example.com . The communication must indicate the description of the products to be returned. Furthermore, in order to allow any crediting of the value of the returned goods, the bank details relating to your current account must be indicated. It will be the responsibility of Linea Vela to collect the goods as soon as the communication is received from the customer and in any case no later than 24 hours in order not to cause further deterioration of the goods. Linea Vela reserves the right to evaluate the actual deterioration of the fresh product upon return. If the alteration of the product is not found, this will be communicated to the customer and the price paid will not be refunded. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions: The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product; the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to Linea Vela.